Cosmetic Hair Loss Solutions For Men & Women
- Are you tired of suffering with unsightly bald spots and thinning hair lines?
- Are you looking for an affordable, semi-permanent way to camouflage spot hair loss?
- Would you like to cover donor scars in the scalp from hair transplants ?
- Would you like to increase the appearance of densification of the scalp ?
Consider (SMP) Scalp-micro-pigmentation
Scalp micro-pigmentation is a highly specialized technique of applying micro-insertions of pigment into the scalp, to mimic the appearance of hair follicles or stubble. The follicle effect is a convincing simulation of new hair growth, requiring specialized application methods and pigments. Sometimes referred to as SMP, scalp micro-pigmentation offers a convenient, affordable and truly customized option, for minimizing the visual impact of hair loss.
The Nouveau Clinic uses a state-of-the-art method for applying SMP, called Trico-pigmentation. This is a semi-permanent cosmetic process that replicates hair follicles in the scalp, three-dimensionally. Repeat applications, layer tones of pigment that mimic natural hair patterns, creating a realistic 3-D effect of hair, growing in the scalp. Pigment is applied with small, delicate needles that create thousands of micro-dots the size of hair follicles. Each pass over the skin implants just the right amount of pigment needed to simulate hair.
The Nouveau Clinic’s Trico-pigmentation methods, have been cultivated and refined over 16 years and thousands of procedures. We have treated hundreds of patients suffering from bald spots, receding hair lines, chemical damage, and much more. We manufacture our own line of custom blended pigments, which are specifically made for use in the scalp. The micron size of our pigment particles, and the undertones of our pigments, are a thoughtful blend of art and science, insuring our colors will remain stable, and preventing undesirable tones in the skin over time. The Nouveau brand offers a range of colors options that are suited to a wider range of complexions and hair colors. SMP, using the Trico-pigmentation method, delivers a truly customized hair simulation, that blends perfectly with any complexion or hair texture. The finished Trico-pigmentation service, will last approximately two to three years and will fade in intensity gradually, as the body regenerates the scalp tissue. Touch ups to refresh the artistry and color can be scheduled every one to two years.
Scalp Micro-pigmentation as cosmetic treatment option provides an immediate, long-term and more cost effective solution, for individuals struggling with hair loss from these common concerns:
- Alopecia Areata
- Scars from Hair Transplant Surgery
- Male and Female Pattern Baldness
- Recending Hair Lines
- Spot Hair Loss
- Chemical Damage
- Thinning from Heredity
- Medical Hair Loss
Benefits of Scalp micro-pigmentation (SMP)
- No Potential for Scarring
- No Hair Systems, Products or Wigs
- Hassle-free – No Daily Maintenance
- Natural Appearance with 3-D hair simulation
- Immediate, Long Lasting, Semi-permanent
- Artistry is customized to your hair and complexion
- Can camouflage scars and irregularities in the scalp
- Adds densification to thinning hair and after hair transplants